Sunday, May 06, 2007

Bird Trip

Firstly, can I apologise for not posting for a few days, but I screwed up my desktop system right royally and I'm only starting to recover it.


Friday last we had a day out with a bird course in an RSPB reserve in Dumfries and Galloway. I managed to get a photo of this Great Tit, but we saw (and identified) a great many species.

We were on the course as we have just started birding and it is great to have people there who know where to look and what the various birds are.

I've a group of photos from the reserve (not birds) and I'll post a few in the following days.

1 comment:

Katya said...

loI can think of few hobbies so relaxing as birding! It is interesting to watch birds and see how they act and react to one another. I am fortunate to have some wonderful neighbors who identify any new species I happen to see. I also love my little Audubon Guide to North American Birds. I cannot wait to see your photos. It is always fun seeing the differences (and similarities) between our two continents!